Visit the Official KCSA Web Site

Visit the Official KCSA Web Site
Click to Visit the Official KCSA Web Site. Unity Through Diversity...Knights Nation!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

AAARRRRR!!!! It's Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Just in time for the new KCSA blog...it's one of the Founding Father's Favorites Feasts...yes...that's 4 F's me buckoo's...it's the official International "Talk Like a Pirate Day"!




Talk like a Pirate Day was founded by Cap'n Slappy and Ol' Chumbucket eight years ago...and has helped aspiring Salty Dogs and Fishy Lasses learn how to properly position the pirate persona!

Enjoy this official video on how to Woo Wenches!



Speaking of Wenches...how's this one for a Broad Side?  AARRRR!!!!




So me maties, grab your wench and repeat after me..."Prepare to be boarded!"  Or...me personal favorite..."Can I fire me cannon through your porthole?!"

Trim ye Sails,
Sir Hook (That be Cap'n Hook to ye) of Warrick 




No comments:

Post a Comment