Visit the Official KCSA Web Site

Visit the Official KCSA Web Site
Click to Visit the Official KCSA Web Site. Unity Through Diversity...Knights Nation!

Monday, November 12, 2007

The Legend of the Knights of Moleskine, Spirit and Ale

In the beginning there was Light, and it was good. Darkness became jealous of the Light saying, "This is my domain where I am Lord of all but your Light revealed that my domain was empty and void. Now I have no meaning; therefore, I must destroy the Light to regain my greatness." At that time Darkness was separated from the Light and the age of the Warrior Knight began. These Warrior Knight's were given the Divine Power to discern the forces of darkness from the Light. They began to write about their insights and adventures, which passed on through generations to this day. The instrument to contain these thoughts was called "Moleskine". Thanks to the Knights of Moleskine, Spirit and Ale the quest for truth through creativity and diversity continues today.

No comments:

Post a Comment