Visit the Official KCSA Web Site

Visit the Official KCSA Web Site
Click to Visit the Official KCSA Web Site. Unity Through Diversity...Knights Nation!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Think


I think, therefore I am.

I am, therefore I think.


Therefore, I think I am, because I am able to think, I think?


Or, am I really thinking?


Maybe...maybe not?

Maybe I'm just spewing recycled information fed into my brain?

Or...maybe I'm really thinking as a unique individual...but...
where did I learn my language to express what I think?

Are these words I use to express what I think unique to me, to my race, to my nationality...or do they correctly communicate regardless of age, race or creed?


Maybe communicating without words is the purest form of expressing thought?

All this thinking is making me want to start drinking....
...I think!

What do you think when you drink?


Sir Hook a Son of the Great I Am and Starting to Think A Lot Like Andy Rooney of Warrick

1 comment:

  1. First Man: I think, I think I am, therefore I am, I think.

    Establishment: of course you are my bright little star,
    I’ve miles
    And miles
    Of files
    Pretty files of your forefather’s fruit
    And now to suit our
    Great computer,
    You’re magnetic ink.

    First man: I’m more than that, I know I am, at least, I think I must be.

    Inner man: there you go man, keep as cool as you can.
    Face piles
    And piles
    Of trials
    With smiles.
    It riles them to believe
    That you perceive
    The web they weave
    And keep on thinking free.

    Graeme Edge -- Moody Blues
    In The Beginning

    ReplyDelete