Visit the Official KCSA Web Site

Visit the Official KCSA Web Site
Click to Visit the Official KCSA Web Site. Unity Through Diversity...Knights Nation!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

on this date

1883 New York Giants had the first Ladies Day - all women admitted free to game

1952 My Little Margie debuted on CBS tv

1975 John Lennon sued the U. S. government for discrimination concerning his immigration

1984 I married my best friend, David

1996 Batman Forever opens in the U.S.

Lady Suzanne of Greenbriar,
celebrating a wonderful 25th anniversary

4 comments:

  1. what did Bowie think about you marrying your best friend ? arf arf..lol...Have a great Day!!

    I bet John Lennon was real glad he won that court case.

    Sir D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Lady Allwinky & I celebrated our 24th Anniversary last night!

    Sir Hook Whos Lucky to Have A Beautiful & Patient Wife of Warrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary, you crazy kids.

    Lady T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated 25th anniversary to my sister and what's-his-name!

    ReplyDelete