Visit the Official KCSA Web Site

Visit the Official KCSA Web Site
Click to Visit the Official KCSA Web Site. Unity Through Diversity...Knights Nation!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Knight Time: Quotes from the Week


When I made the very first few posts on the KMSA blog, I used quotes from various readings, sightings, etc. to spark my creative juices and engage in debate. Seeing how Sir Hook's Traveling Medicine Show has kept me too busy to create outside of its economic boundaries of late...I thought it prudent to share some recent quotes I have encountered this week from my journal. (Read, cop-out because I have nothing better to come up with right now!)

"Life with Me is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties."
- The Two Listeners

To see what is right and not to do it is want of courage. (Read this Congress!)
-Confucius

From the following unknown sources:

Prayer...the world's greatest wireless connection.

Hymns...the original soul music.

Wisdom begins with wonder.

Dance like nobody who can commit you is watching!

At what age am I old enough to know better?

E=Fb...The Musical Theory of Relativity.

Try and fail...but don't fail to try!

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.

And finally, from the ole' Hookster himself...
"Endeavour to Engage!"

Sir Hook the Quotemeister and Part Time Court Jester of Warrick

4 comments:

  1. Life is like a sewer. What you get out of it depends upon what you put in.

    Life is like a dog-sled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never varies.

    Nothing in Life ever looks as good as it does on the seed packet.

    DO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back in from the wilds of western Kentucky -- I endeavored to engage old friends and new sacred grounds.

    Thanks from the words -- wisdom can be found in many sources!

    Bowie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir Hook, I love, I mean love, your knighted face in full armor before the castle. Can you share how I, humble me that I am, might also be so regaled? Also, I possesseth my own brewery label for my brand of Baker's Brew that might look fine amongst the logo collection on the Knights' blog site. Would thou be interested to receive it in order use it?
    Sir John of the Rangeline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aye, my dear cousin Sir John, sendith me thy face and Brewers Logo for full Royal treatment!

    Sir Hook Who Would Like a Baker's Brew of Warrick

    ReplyDelete