Visit the Official KCSA Web Site

Visit the Official KCSA Web Site
Click to Visit the Official KCSA Web Site. Unity Through Diversity...Knights Nation!

Friday, January 29, 2010

The Writing is on the Wall

An unusal blog written on a wounded computer...but the old Knight is still battling the trojans.
When we were in Liverpool we kept coming across random questions written hugely on buildings... When I got home...I tracked them down to this Video:


I await your comments.
Sir Dayvd (The Fighter) of O

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Knights for putting this up.
    yes. I believe in love at first sight...I'm awaiting my next two :))

    Yes BooBoo I'm smarter than the average bear....but thank our lucky stars we not as smart as we think we are ....( why thankyou dean )

    Am I happy Intrinctly yes....today "meh"...well yeah.

    Do I believe in God... errrr believe in God what...

    There was another one we found that said... Are You Lonely?.. yes...but in a Good Way :))

    Global warming?... I'm trying my best.

    Sir D ( its good to ask questions ) of OxyPool

    ReplyDelete