Visit the Official KCSA Web Site

Visit the Official KCSA Web Site
Click to Visit the Official KCSA Web Site. Unity Through Diversity...Knights Nation!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Beer Bucket List

If there are 50 ways to leave your lover, then of course there has to be at least 50 Beers you must try before you die!

I've had the pleasure of drinking at least more than half of those mentioned, including the absolutely wonderful Allagash White, brewed in Portland, Maine at their brew pub in Portland and available at my favorite Chicago restaurant, Bistro 110.

If you click on the title of this blog, it will take you to CBS News, where you will find the list and tasting notes of the "50 Beers You Must Try Before You Die", as composed by GQ Magazine.  Of course, this is an American Craft Brew list, so my apologies to the UK Clan and their fine brews.

Right, now I'm off to continue to put a few more notches on my bucket...and my belt!

Cheers!
Sir Hook the Thirsty of Warrick

No comments:

Post a Comment