Visit the Official KCSA Web Site

Visit the Official KCSA Web Site
Click to Visit the Official KCSA Web Site. Unity Through Diversity...Knights Nation!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I was never very good at math, but...


Are you having trouble “figuring” out whether or not you should go out tonight to a pub/bar and enjoy your favorite brew? Let's figure it out scientifically. You do the math:


1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to go out to to have a beer (more than once but less than 10)


2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)


3. Add 5


4. Multiply it by 50


5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1758...
If you haven't, add 1757


6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born


You should have a three digit number


If the first digit of this was your original number (i.e., How many times you want to go out for a beer), and the next two numbers are YOUR AGE...

then it all adds up. Go out tonight and enjoy yourself (if you're 21 or older, of course)


Sir Bowie of Greenbriar






1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! I was fluctuating between 4 or 5 times and settled with 4. My birthday is still a month away, so I'm still 50. Did the math and my number was 450! INCREDIBLE! Now I feel validated in my otherwise selfish behavior.

    ReplyDelete