Visit the Official KCSA Web Site

Visit the Official KCSA Web Site
Click to Visit the Official KCSA Web Site. Unity Through Diversity...Knights Nation!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Simpsonize Yourself

Now, I've heard of synchronizing yourself, supersizing yourself, surprising yourself, sillysizing yourself, simplifying yourself...but Simpsonizing yourself?! Yes, courtesy of Burger King's promotion of the Simpson's movie, you too can become a cartoon character. Actually, I already was, I just didn't look like one! Sir Dayvd of Oxfordshire was the first to experiment on himself, then he took it upon himself to do Sir Bowie, and of course being the original fellow that I am, I was soon to follow. So, for your viewing pleasure, I give you the Simpson's Founding Father's Gallery!
Sir Dayvd Simpson of Oxfordshire

Sir Bowie Simpson of Greenbriar
Sir Hook Simpson of Warrick

No comments:

Post a Comment