Visit the Official KCSA Web Site

Visit the Official KCSA Web Site
Click to Visit the Official KCSA Web Site. Unity Through Diversity...Knights Nation!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Rockport II



Regarding yesterday's post by Lady Suzanne, the cabinet I worked one was actually one of Thomas Lincoln's (Abe's father). They moved to Indiana in 1816.








Anyway, I tore it apart and I rebuilt into something useful: A TV cabinet.





Okay, I really don't know that it was one of TL's (I sure hope not), but it does looks very similar to a hutch in the museum. SO.. it could have been -- that's my story and sticking to it.






Here Lady Suzanne and I are cooking breakfast for a couple of new "friends" from Rockport. (photo by Sir James of Taylor)


Here is a slide show of the event if anyone is interested:

http://ctghost.phanfare.com/4685721#imageID=100422316




Sir Bowie "Squire Kuhn" of Greenbriar (who consumed more than my share of homemade beverages of all sorts)









1 comment: