Visit the Official KCSA Web Site

Visit the Official KCSA Web Site
Click to Visit the Official KCSA Web Site. Unity Through Diversity...Knights Nation!

Monday, November 26, 2007

Michelob Sampler

Michelob Specialty Sampler Collection

We decided to have my family over for the holidays and discovered that I needed a good selection of beers to serve. I gambled on the Michelob Specialty Sampler Collection from Anheuser-Busch. This Sampler Collection is a special 20-pack of four "premium all-malt beers" that essentially constitutes a seasonal variety pack from Michelob. The four beers are their Pale Ale, (Bavarian-style) Wheat, Marzen, and Porter. This is not a commercial or even a glowing recommendation for the sampler, but I thought I mention it in case you're wanting to serve a nice selection to your relatives without breaking the bank. Have you had any of these? What's your opinion.

Sir "Frugal" Bowie of Greenbrair


No comments:

Post a Comment