Visit the Official KCSA Web Site

Visit the Official KCSA Web Site
Click to Visit the Official KCSA Web Site. Unity Through Diversity...Knights Nation!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Scars: Part 3 "The Birth of SCARBUCK'S!"

I finally got to unveil the newest scar behind the mask yesterday. I must say it is a little bigger than I had imagined! A nice addition to my repertoire. Like Harvey Dent, the scaring of my face has left me with some mental issues to deal with. So I decided to create a new alter ego to deal with this new trauma. But what to name myself? Scar Face is already taken by Al "Say Hello to My Little Friend" Pacino. Harvey Dent's transition to Two Face was actually much more dramatic than mine, so Two Face won't work. Then it hit me...

SCARBUCK'S! Perfect! I'm assisted by my trusty side-kick, "Bloody Wacky Batty Woman". In today's economy you have to be totally crazy to spend 4 bucks for a coffee! My mission is to scare the hell out of everyone at Starbuck's and bring about it's demise...HA HA HA HA HA, that's Freakin' Hilarious!!!!!! Oh, I forgot, The Texas Bush-Whacker is already doing that job. Oh well, I'm off to Starbuck's to enjoy telling my story, drink a 4 dollar coffee and read today's paper. Cheerio...or I should say Scario!

Sir Hook alias "SCARBUCK"S" of Warrick

1 comment:

  1. Well, if scars are a reminder that we lived to tell the tail. Then, "Scarred For Life" is a great thing!

    Scardy har har.

    Sir Bowie of Greenbriar

    ReplyDelete