Visit the Official KCSA Web Site

Visit the Official KCSA Web Site
Click to Visit the Official KCSA Web Site. Unity Through Diversity...Knights Nation!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm Too Sexy


I'm too sexy for my elf...to sexy for my elf...elf...elf! Just goes to prove that size doesn't matter...it's all about style, or the lack there of. A wise Mexican cab driver once told me, "Amigo, it's not the size of the ship...it's the motion of the ocean!" His name was Jesus by the way, so I had to believe him!

When it comes to Fashion Advice You Can Trust, trust me when I say, follow your gut and create your own style. That's what separates the creative man from a fashion mag...and perhaps create a whole new cultural icon!

As ZZ Top says, "Every girl's crazy about a sharp dressed man." I don't believe that necessarily means a button down collar, but wearing whatever with confidence. I do agree with the Top when they say however, "I'm a fool for your stockings I believe!"

Sir Hook the Fashionable of Warrick

No comments:

Post a Comment