Visit the Official KCSA Web Site

Visit the Official KCSA Web Site
Click to Visit the Official KCSA Web Site. Unity Through Diversity...Knights Nation!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Life...It's What you Make Happen


Life is good! Life is fun! Granted, life sometimes sucks, but you can choose if your the sucker or the one sucking on the straw out of a coconut shell on the beach in the Caribbean!

That's right, life isn't so much of what happens to you, but rather more about what you make happen. It's being an alchemist and changing those bits of pig shit into pearls of wisdom.

I woke up this morning to a dreary, raining day, but in my spirit I'm ready to party on the beach! It's really not that hard to do, trust me.

In today's Two Listeners reflection it said, "
Breathe in the rich blessings of each new day. Forget all that lies behind you."

To that I say a hearty...AMEN! Now I must catch my breath.

Sir Hook the Heavy Breather of Warrick




No comments:

Post a Comment