Visit the Official KCSA Web Site

Visit the Official KCSA Web Site
Click to Visit the Official KCSA Web Site. Unity Through Diversity...Knights Nation!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Knight in a Cell


No, not a jail cell!

I was reading a book by Deepak Chopra last night and he hit upon a very Knight idea that I thought I would share. From Chopra's book The Book of Secrets came a line that describes what's been happening to this merry band of Knights. "No matter where I look," he writes, "I sense what cosmic wisdom is trying to accomplish. It is much the same as what I myself want to accomplish -- to grow, expand, and create..."

The cells in our Knight's bodies have no problem fully participating in the mystery of life. Theirs is a wisdom of total passion and commitment. The following are 10 facts of daily existence at the level of your cells. To me, they sound like great Knights of MSA qualities:

1. A higher purpose.
2. Communion with other cells.
3. Awareness and open to change.
4. Acceptance for all others as your equal.
5. Seize every moment with renewed Creativity.
6. Your being is cradled int he rhythms of the universe.
7. Efficiency: Go with the flow.
8. You feel a sense of connection with your source.
9. You are committed to giving as the source of all abundance.
10. You see change against the background of immortality.

Many people withdraw from the challenge of everyday life. Would the cells in your body accept such defeatist logic? Would Knights? NO!

I have no idea where the book is trying to take me or whether I will follow; However, the early lesson is simple: Live like a cell!

I'll end by sharing a section of an article that Sir Paul of Lyon sent to me:

"My journey has been at times rugged, but it remains compelling. Here is one thing I have learned so far: Accessing the Divine requires more than joining a fan club and listening to its cheerleaders. It requires a lot of internal housekeeping--the kind where you actually move the furniture around. It's hard work, sorting through the much, and simply not a job you can trust to strangers." -- Sara Anne Corrigan

Go out today and move some furniture.

Sir Bowie of Greenbriar.

1 comment:

  1. The Cellular Connection, not a new phone company, is the fundamental property of life itself. Down to basics and KISS! (Keep It Simple...also how we begin to exchange cell information while burning a few calories!)

    ReplyDelete