Visit the Official KCSA Web Site

Visit the Official KCSA Web Site
Click to Visit the Official KCSA Web Site. Unity Through Diversity...Knights Nation!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Blank






I'm drawing a blank...

...well, not actually, since I don't know how to draw a blank. Come to think about it, I've never seen an actually blank? Unless, you count all the blank 22 cartridges I fired off when I was a teenager into the woods behind my house. I killed many imaginary enemies with my blanks! Of course, I've never shot a blank when it comes to sex. Lucky me! So, why am I drawing a blank?

Sir Hook of Drawing a Blank of Warrick

1 comment:

  1. Okay, Sir Hook, I'll give you a topic:

    "If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs." -- David Daye

    Now, discuss among yourselves fellow Knights.

    Sir Bowie of Greenbriar

    ReplyDelete