Visit the Official KCSA Web Site

Visit the Official KCSA Web Site
Click to Visit the Official KCSA Web Site. Unity Through Diversity...Knights Nation!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

An Errant Knights Journey Part 1

I just put up my horse from a wonderful adventure of great beer, great sports, great fun, great business and great friends! My first stop was in Baltimore, Maryland where I discovered first hand that my Colts could still play football and a wonderful "English Style" Brew Pub on West Pratt St. called Oliver's. They also own another Pub called the Wharf Rat. Fitting environment for the Inner Harbor area of Baltimore. The 4 brews posted here: 3 Lions Ale, Special Bitter, Hot Monkey Love, and Pagan Porter where outstanding! Drawn from hand pumped wooden casks, and at just the right temperature you would find across the pond, I can't wait to get back! It was a fine place to begin tailgating for the Colts game and an even better place to drink a few more pints with a 44-20 victory under the belt! So, when in Baltimore do as the Knight of Moleskine, Spirit and Ale do and head down to Oliver's.
Cheerio,
Sir Hook

No comments:

Post a Comment