Visit the Official KCSA Web Site

Visit the Official KCSA Web Site
Click to Visit the Official KCSA Web Site. Unity Through Diversity...Knights Nation!

Sunday, December 9, 2007

How Are Your Stones Henged?

The Knights have been discussing how Stonehenge was made in several emails the past few days. Everyone has an interesting therory; however, no one really knows for sure. Mystery, and the beauty that surrounds it is a strong afrodisiac for the Knight of Moleskine, Spirit and Ale. Embrace all mystery as the true gift that it is and be content to just be with it. Today, I place this blog while sitting in the Cincinnati airport waiting for my connection to Baltimore. My first business trip since breaking my back on my last business trip four months ago. A lot of mystery surrounded me during that time, and I have become a better man for it. Today, I celebrate the great mystery that is my life, the mystery of Stonehenge, and all other great mysteries of the world.
Embrace Grace,
Sir Hook of Warrick

1 comment:

  1. We are sovereign rulers (CREATORS) of our own lives. What monument with my life will I create?

    Sir Bowie of Greenbrair

    ReplyDelete